A four-star campsite near Porquerolles (Golden Island - French riviera)
A four-star campsite near Porquerolles (Golden Island – French riviera)
Just a short hop from the campsite, (re)discover Porquerolles, one of the Mediterranean’s magnificent three Golden Islands, offshore of Hyères.
Wild and preserved, Porquerolles is a genuine paradise for all the family: walkers who appreciate its many trails, relaxation buffs who loves its stunning beaches, divers come to admire its ancient wrecks and Mediterranean sea beds, history and heritage fans who enjoy exploring its forts and all those who love nature, romantic atmospheres and breathtaking landscapes..
Starting out from the campsite, Porquerolles is ideal for a day excursion thanks to the boat buses running from Hyères, Giens, Bormes, Toulon, Le Lavandou and La Londe. It is an ideal destination for families and couples alike, whether you’re here for a long weekend or full holiday. May is an ideal time to visit – the weather is fine and the crowds haven’t arrived yet! !
This pearl of the Golden Islands can be visited on foot or by bike. Motorized vehicles are not allowed to preserve its wild flora and fauna!
The four-star campsite Les Jardins de La Pascalinette® offers a wide range of rentals and accommodation just a few nautical miles from Porquerolles:
- For camping purists: four types of pitch for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
- For camping purists who like to travel light: pre-mounted and equipped tents for 4 guests for a simple and efficient holiday in the Provence!
- For large families (or groups of friends) up to 10 people, the Coin des Copains® (Friends Corner) – 5 wood cabins for 2 guests in an independent area of the campsite, complete with your own sanitary block, kitchen and barbecue.
- For those seeking four-star comfort at camping prices: several ranges of mobile homes for 2 to 6 guests, with or without air-conditioning (1 to 3 rooms).
- Of course, the campsite offers several fully-equipped and air-conditioned reduced-mobility mobile homes for 2 to 5 guests (access ramp, adapted bathroom and furniture) for disabled visitors.
- • And if you’re a large group seeking a glamping holiday, the Villa des Copains® (Friends Villa) comprises 2 mobile homes for 10 guests, with a private jacuzzi, on an enclosed private plot.
Our campsite has everything to offer!
Entertainment, restaurant, water park with 4 pools and slides, clubs for kids and teenagers and boules courts… Welcome to your camping holiday, welcome to the French riviera. Enjoy!