Nos Coins de Paradis® (Our Corners of Paradise)
A stone’s throw from our campsite: the Var’s most stunning beaches, pretty villages and the Golden Islands…
Our four-star campsite Jardins de La Pascalinette® complete with water slides, 4 heated pools, water games, a jacuzzi and paddling pool, is an ideal base for touring the Var, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur and Provence with your family, friends or partner. The region offers a plethora of beaches, historic sites, hiking trails, golf courses, windsurfing / kitesurfing hotspots, scuba diving, horse riding and family activities – and you’ll find plenty to do at the campsite too!
Water park or Mediterranean Sea?
If you’re a water fan, the Var, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur is THE Mediterranean water sports destination.
- Beaches in La Londe, Le Lavandou, Bormes and Hyères,
- Scuba diving at Port-Cros National Park,
- Regattas and sailing schools with clubs such as the IYCH (International Yacht Club de Hyères) and Yacht Club Londais,
- Kitesurfing at Almanarre beach,
- Jetskiing in La Londe and Cavalière,
- Stand-up paddleboarding at sunset,
- Canyoning in the Verdon Canyon,
- … or make the most of the campsite’s water park in the day or evening!
A sporty holiday: walking, cycling, golfing and more
If you’re a sports fan,lour campsite is ideally located within easy reach of all the local hotspots:
- Walking: the exceptional local coastal footpath is a must-do!
- Golfing: The 18-hole Golf de Valcros is less than 12 minutes from the campsite
- Cycling: whether you’re a Sunday cyclist or pro like Richard Virenque, you’ll love the cycle paths located near the campsite leading to La Londe, Bormes and Hyères
- Climbing: a short hop from the campsite you’ll find a host of climbing routes conquering the Mounts of Toulon (Le Coudon and Le Faron) and Chateauvert near the village of Correns!
History, heritage and spirituality lovers
If you love the beach and more, make the most of your holiday to explore the region’s heritage, ancient villages, abbeys and religious sanctuaries
- Historic villages: Hyères, Bormes les Mimosas, Le Castellet: jewels of architecture criss-crossed with winding lanes
- Curiosities: The Troglodyte caves of Cotignac and Dolmens of Gaoutabry in La Londe
- Chateaux: The world-famed Fort de Brégançon, Château des Bormettes, Château d’Hyères and Château d’Entrecasteaux in the inland Var area, boasting a garden designed by Le Nôtre
- Spiritual tourism: Chartreuse de La Verne (a still-inhabited Carthusian monastery) next to Collobrières, Notre Dame de Grâces in the stunning village of Cotignac, the Cistercian Thoronet Abbey (also famed for its exceptional acoustics) and Sénanque Abbey bordered by lavender fields, Abbaye de la Celle and nearby Notre Dame de Consolation in Hyères set gazing over the Bay…
Art and modernity: Villa Noailles in Hyères or Porquerolles Island Carmignac Foundation
The buzzing seaside resorts of St-Tropez, Port Grimaud and Sanary
A tour of our world-famous local villages is a must while you’re holidaying in the Var:
- Saint Tropez: a must-do excursion, also famed for its Tarte Tropézienne, leather sandals and celebrities
- Port Grimaud: nicknamed the “Venice of Provence”, you can tour this pretty waterside village in an electric boat with all the family
- Sanary-sur-Mer, with its picturesque harbour, lanes, little boutiques and market stalls.
Vineyards, Provencal gastronomy, olive oil and local produce
Whether you enjoy the occasional glass of rosé or are a real wine buff, your holiday is the perfect time for a spot of wine tourism as you tour the fabulous local vineyards. You’ll also enjoy tasting our Provence gastronomy specialities.
- Holidays are all about aperitif time too, so make the most of your break to visit the local winegrowers and learn about their rosé wines of course, together with astonishing whites and character-filled reds. … La Londe, Pierrefeu du Var, Hyères and the Var in general overflow with gorgeous vineyards.
- Collobrières and its speciality chestnut cream and candied chestnuts – not to be missed. Also, olive oil production at Moulin du Haut Jasson in La Londe.