Politique de confidentialité EN
Camping de La Pascalinette®
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION CHARTER
Camping de La Pascalinette®, registered at the Toulon trade registry under the number 52531056100010, is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. We undertake, in respect of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect in Europe on May 18th, 2018, to ensure these provisions prevail. The purpose of this charter is to describe how and when we collect and use certain personal data that you have issued to us, in order to satisfy your requirements and improve the quality of our services.
This charter is therefore as important to you as it is to us, so that we can guarantee you an agreeable and trustworthy experience.
1. When is your data collected?
- when you book a stay at Camping de La Pascalinette®,
- when you subscribe to our newsletter,
- when you contact us.
2. What information is collected?
- Your personal details (full name), postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number, date of birth, gender, means of payment, identity card number, vehicle registration number.
- Information about the people accompanying you. You hereby undertake to obtain their prior agreement to issue personal data.
- Information issued to us directly by you for the purpose of booking your stay, contacting us (contact, price or brochure request), or speaking with our customer service.
- Exchanges with us via post, email, chat, phone calls, social media and answers to our satisfaction surveys.
- Information relative to your use of our website and/or mobile app. Information relative to your job applications via our website (CV, cover letter, photo).
- Data collected automatically: when you browse our website, we may collect data relative to the characteristics of your operating system, the browser or devices you use to access our services (computer, tablet, smartphone), your location such as your IP address, your clickstream and interactions with our website content, such as visited pages and search keywords used, and the frequency of your visits to our website.
You may decide not to communicate certain information. However, this decision may deprive you of part of the services and functions we offer. Information that is vital to providing services and functions is identified by an asterisk on our data collection forms, or indicated by telephone or at reception.
3. How is my personal data used?
- To manage and approve a booking: obtain payment, confirm your booking and send you information relative to your stay via text message, email or our mobile app.
- To send you the latest news on the campsite and suggest tailored offers and services.
- To conduct technical tests in the aim of optimizing our website and improving our tools and services, in order to optimize your browsing experience.
- To respond to your requests, expectations and complaints when you use our contact form, provide follow-up and improve our customer service.
- To collect reviews further to your stay via our satisfaction survey.
- To register and manage your participation in the various contests available on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- To respect the law and respond to any requests from legal authorities, ensure that our General Terms of Sale are respected, notify the authorities in case of illegal activities and protect our rights in case of prejudice or harm.
- To process complaints: when you contact our customer service by telephone, via the contact form available on the website, or any other means at your disposal (social media, etc.), we use your data to reply to you and offer a solution to your complaint, provide efficient follow-up and improve our customer service.
- To ensure the law and legal decisions are respected.
Your data may also be used to:
- respond to a request from an administrative or legal authority, representative of the law, officer of the court, or comply with a legal decision,
- ensure that our General Terms of Sale and this charter are respected,
- protect our rights and obtain compensation for any harm we may undergo or limit the consequences,
- avoid actions that are contrary to current laws, in particular in the framework of fraud risk prevention.
If, at the time you booked your stay or asked to contact us, you indicated that you wished to receive information (information, news and special offers) and targeted content, we may use your data to communicate with you.
You may opt out of our commercial communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the procedure indicated in the communications, in accordance with Article 8 hereunder.
We may also use your data to send you targeted adverts from third party websites or social media platforms. For details on this subject, we invite you to read the conditions relative to the use of your data directly on these third party websites and/or platforms.
Your navigation data is, in particular, collected using cookies. If you wish to read more information regarding cookies, please refer to Article 9.
4. Date end use
According to your use of our website, the data collected is used for the following purposes:
- Customer account management.
- Shopping cart management.
- Payment management.
- Customer relations management (telephone / email).
- Management of your stay.
- To send targeted commercial offers via email, mobile notifications, social media, other websites or any other media.
- Customer satisfaction management.
- To establish statistics, analyses and selections.
- To measure website traffic (via smartphone and computer) and mobile apps.
- To set up contacts and advertising.
When you take part in a contest, you provide us with a certain amount of data. This is vital for taking your participation into account and, if applicable, for awarding your prize.
Moreover, with your prior consent, we may use this data to send you information (information, news and special offers) and targeted content.
5. How is your data protected?
In order to protect your data, we have to set up a rigorous security system. All data is encrypted and protected using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in order to manager and transfer it safely via a secure connection to a dedicated network. Your personal data is stored in Europe.
6. Length of data storage
Data issued to us directly as indicated in Article 2 is stored for the amount of time necessary for processing.
- Navigation data is stored for a maximum of 13 months.
• Data relative to prospective clients is stored for a maximum of 3 years from the time of the last contact initiated by you.
• Data relative to your identity issued to us when you exercise your right to access or rectify information is stored for a maximum of 12 months.
• Data relative to people who request to unsubscribe from our commercial offers is stored for a maximum of 3 years from the date on which this right was put into effect.
We can delete your data on request. However, after the previously-mentioned deadlines, including from the time of your request to delete your data, your data may be stored to satisfy our legal, accounting and tax obligations (e.g. obligation to conserve invoices for a 10-year period in accordance with article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code) and/or during the applicable statute of limitation and/or in case of a dispute, for the duration of the aforesaid dispute.
7. Security measures to preserve your data
We take all precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your data and in particular to prevent it from being deformed, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
In accordance with regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016, our subcontractors undertake to implement the organisational and technical means necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
8. What are your rights?
In accordance with the law, you have the right to know the type of personal data collected and to access, rectify, update or delete it. You can modify your preferences concerning processing of your personal information (profile, newsletter subscription), or request transfer of your data for your benefit or that of a third party.
In application of articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016, all physical persons using the service are authorized to exercise the following rights:
- Data access,
- Data rectification,
- Data opposition or deletion,
- Profiling data opposition,
- Data processing limitation,
- Data portability.
To exercise these rights, you must send a letter to the following address:
Camping de la Pascalinette – 1800, Ancien Chemin de Hyères- 83250 La Londe-les-Maures
A cookie is a small file saved by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone, which allows the storage of user data in the aim of facilitating browsing and enabling certain functions.
Cookies allow us to store information about your browsing habits. They help us understand your behaviour and interactions with the website, which allows us to implement modifications to make your browsing experience more fluid and intuitive.
Some cookies are vital to the use of the relevant media, while others are intended to optimize and customize displayed content. Lastly, others allow adverts to be displayed. Cookies do not allow us to identify users directly, but to identify a browser or terminal.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can delete them or activate cookie rejection. As each browser is different, you must check how to modify your cookie preferences in your browser’s “Help” menu. The website behaviour remains the same and all functions remain available.
When you browse our website, the system may install 3 types of cookie on your terminal:
- Technical cookies: these are designed to allow you to browse the website, ensure website security and allow you to access the site’s various functions and services.
• Audience measurement cookies: these allow the establishment of statistics relating to website traffic, navigation and interactions.
• Advertising cookies: these are used to place targeted adverts from third party websites adapted to your profile and interests.
We collect this information to improve the quality of your experience while browsing our website and we do not sell or transfer this information to third parties.
10. Legal foundations for data processing
In accordance with current legislation, we rely on different legal foundations to process your data, in particular:
- performance of a contract,
- performance of a legal requirement (e.g. invoice conservation),
- in our legitimate interest*,
- If you have given your consent.
* legitimate interest must not go against user rights. Examples of legitimate interest stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulation include fraud prevention, direct marketing and data sharing within a corporate group.