Good news for your holidays !
We understand you have lots of questions about your holiday with the health pass! Find the information and guidance about the current restrictions while staying in our Mobile Homes or on the campsite pitches of our campsite in the Var.
When will you need to present a health pass at the campsite?
Upon arrival (only once), at reception of the campsite, you must present a health pass. This will be available for your whole stay.
Who is concerned by the health pass during your holiday?
Every adult (aged 18 years and over) must have their own health pass.
Do I have access to the swimming pools, restaurant, events, kids club ect?
YES, you will be able to enjoy your holiday as planned :
- swim in the pools of our aquatic parc and have fun on the slides,
- participate in different events,
- have a drink at the bar or enjoy a meal at our restaurant,
- go shopping at our minimarket.
What is a health pass ?
The health pass consists of the following items and can be digital or in paper form:
· You are fully vaccinated with an EMA approved vaccine;
· OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs (French residents) or less than 72hrs (for foreign residents) (except United Kingdom, the Netherlands: less than 24hrs)
· OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result.
Other restrictions ?
In order to respect the sanitary restrictions and guidelines we remind you to apply these simple barrier mesures:
- you must wear a mask inside reception, game-room and restaurant and in the corridor of the sanitary facilities;
- use the hydro- alcoholic gel or wash your hands very often;
We are pleased to welcome you with happy smiling faces despite the masks and restrictions!
See you all very soon in sunny Var…
Florence, Jacques and the team of Camping Les Jardins de La Pascalinette® !