In addition to a restaurant, our campsite offers a must for your camping holiday in the Var, Provence Var: a shop!
As you know, your favourite campsite has already extended its beautiful water park. Now, we’ve made your life even easier thanks to our on-site shop!
The Vival mini-market sells frozen foods, cleaning products, groceries, a wide choice of Provencal specialities, local fruit and vegetables, drinks and nibbles for your aperitif (no holiday in Provence would be the same without it!), plus organic and eco-friendly products in keeping with our ethical and environmentally-aware philosophy!
Thanks to our shop, you won’t need to stock up before you arrive. If you forget anything – from essentials to luxuries – you’re sure to find them at the campsite!
That’s the luxury of four-star camping: the freedom to step out of your mobile home (or camper van) and find just what you need!
- The campsite shop? Open 7/7!
- Indulge yourself at the campsite mini market!
- Our new, more spacious shop is delightfully welcoming
- Fancy some fresh bread for breakfast? Head over to the campsite shop!
- You'll be spoilt for choice at our campsite shop!
- The campsite's new shop: bigger and even better!
- The campsite shop: a practical and affordable holiday solution
- Planning a picnic? Hop over to the campsite shop!
- Fresh fruit & vegetables at the campsite!
Campsite shop opening times
April, May, June and September: 7.30 am to 1 pm and 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm
July & August: Monday to Friday 7 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday non-stop from 7 am to 7.30 pm
Accepted payment methods: Credit card, cash