French Riviera-Côte d’Azur accessible campsite with adapted facilities for reduced-mobility guests (wheelchairs) and all types of disability
An accessible four-star campsite – Visit our accessible reduced-mobility mobile homes
The Tourism & Handicap label at the campsite
Les Jardins de La Pascalinette®, a four-star campsite on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur complete with water park, is a holder of the Tourism & Handicap label (physical & mental handicaps since December 2013, visual & auditory handicaps since December 2019).
Our accessible water park
We are the only Tourism & Handicap-certified campsite in the Var area (French Riviera-Côte d’Azur) offering an accessible water park.
With our 2,000 m² water park, we are the area’s only campsite offering a full range of accessible amenities for reduced-mobility guests, ensuring all the family enjoy a fabulous camping holiday on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur!
An adapted and accessible campsite
You’ll find all the accessible services and activities on offer at the campsite adjacent to our Reception desk:
- campsite water park: 2 large heated pools including one with bathing chair for reduced-mobility guests,
- accessible water games area inside the water park,
- accessible games room,
- accessible kids club,
- accessible teen club,
- accessible bar-restaurant,
- accessible shop,
- accessible boules courts,
- accessible outdoor fitness area,
- accessible ping-pong tables, etc.
- on our large, shaded plots: several Privilège® accessible mobile homes specially adapted to welcome reduced-mobility guests.
These mobile homes, air conditioned, pleasant on the French Riviera, are accessible to disabled people – and very pleasant for families with children (up to 5 people).
- air conditionning,
- TV flat screen & 16 A electricity supply,
- 1 table de salle à manger et banquette,
- living room with kitchenette (large worktop and numerous sockets, a sink, fridge-freezer, cooker with 4 gas burners, extractor fan, crockery and kitchen utensils) the kitchen is low-level for easy access,
- electric coffee maker, microwave oven,
- dishwasher, storage,
- one master bedroom with double bed (1,40 m),
- one bedroom with bunk beds (0,80 m),
- dining table with sofa,
- bathroom with Italian-style shower, washbasin and toilet.
- acces ramp for disabled
Very large plot averaging 140 sq.m – Mobile home size (including built-in terrace) 32 sq.m
The campsite now has four mobile homes PMR handicap accessible by wheelchair.
If you’re enjoying a camping holiday in the South of France with your caravan or tent, we also offer numerous accessible pitches together with reduced-mobility sanitary facilities to make your everyday life easier!
Our team is here to assist you at all times, to ensure you enjoy a truly delightful holiday at our campsite with water park on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur.
Our comfortable mobile homes, specially adapted for reduced-mobility guests, are ready to welcome you for a tranquil camping break.I discover
Accessible mobile homes, swimming pools, sanitary facilities and amenities... Everything at our campsite is curated to welcome handicapped guests.I discover
Accessible water park
A handicap shouldn't prevent you enjoying your holiday to the full: our accessible water park features adapted bathing equipment.I discover
We offer accessible activities and amenities, so everyone can truly make the most of their four-star camping holiday in the Var, French Riviera-Côte d'Azur!I discover
OUR QUALITY LABELS
We consistently strive for excellence and our quality labels are our pride and joy.I discover
Meet our partner, the association "Un Fauteuil à la mer", offering numerous sea-based activities adapted to all types of handicap.I discover