An accessible four-star campsite
In 2012, Les Jardins de La Pascalinette ® decided to equip the campsite with PRM mobile homes, to ensure that people with reduced mobility also get to enjoy their holidays to the full. Today, we are proud to offer a complete range of PRM mobile homes plus a wide choice of accessible activities, inviting all our guests to make the most of their camping break.
The Tourism & Handicap label at the campsite
Les Jardins de La Pascalinette®, a four-star campsite on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur complete with water park, is a holder of the Tourism & Handicap label (physical & mental handicaps since December 2013, visual & auditory handicaps since December 2019).
Our accessible water park
We are the only Tourism & Handicap-certified campsite in the Var area (French Riviera-Côte d’Azur) offering an accessible water park.
With our 2,000 m² water park, we are the area’s only campsite offering a full range of accessible amenities for reduced-mobility guests, ensuring all the family enjoy a fabulous camping holiday on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur!
An adapted and accessible campsite
You’ll find all the accessible services and activities on offer at the campsite adjacent to our Reception desk:
- campsite water park: 2 large heated pools including one with bathing chair for reduced-mobility guests,
- accessible water games area inside the water park,
- accessible games room,
- accessible kids club,
- accessible teen club,
- accessible bar-restaurant,
- accessible shop,
- accessible boules courts,
- accessible outdoor fitness area,
- accessible ping-pong tables, etc.
- on our large, shaded plots: several Privilège® accessible mobile homes specially adapted to welcome reduced-mobility guests.
These mobile homes, air conditioned, pleasant on the French Riviera, are accessible to disabled people – and very pleasant for families with children (up to 5 people).
- air conditionning,
- TV flat screen & 16 A electricity supply,
- 1 table de salle à manger et banquette,
- living room with kitchenette (large worktop and numerous sockets, a sink, fridge-freezer, cooker with 4 gas burners, extractor fan, crockery and kitchen utensils) the kitchen is low-level for easy access,
- electric coffee maker, microwave oven,
- dishwasher, storage,
- one master bedroom with double bed (1,40 m),
- one bedroom with bunk beds (0,80 m),
- dining table with sofa,
- bathroom with Italian-style shower, washbasin and toilet.
- acces ramp for disabled
Very large plot averaging 140 sq.m – Mobile home size (including built-in terrace) 32 sq.m
The campsite now has four mobile homes PMR handicap accessible by wheelchair.
If you’re enjoying a camping holiday in the South of France with your caravan or tent, we also offer numerous accessible pitches together with reduced-mobility sanitary facilities to make your everyday life easier!
Our team is here to assist you at all times, to ensure you enjoy a truly delightful holiday at our campsite with water park on the French Riviera-Côte d’Azur.
Our comfortable mobile homes, specially adapted for reduced-mobility guests, are ready to welcome you for a tranquil camping break.I discover
Accessible mobile homes, swimming pools, sanitary facilities and amenities... Everything at our campsite is curated to welcome handicapped guests.I discover
Accessible water park
A handicap shouldn't prevent you enjoying your holiday to the full: our accessible water park features adapted bathing equipment.I discover
We offer accessible activities and amenities, so everyone can truly make the most of their four-star camping holiday in the Var, French Riviera-Côte d'Azur!I discover
OUR QUALITY LABELS
We consistently strive for excellence and our quality labels are our pride and joy.I discover
Meet our partner, the association "Un Fauteuil à la mer", offering numerous sea-based activities adapted to all types of handicap.I discover