A world tour around the campsite
When you book a stay at our 4-star seaside campsite Les Jardins de La Pascalinette ® in La Londe-les-Maures, we guarantee you’ll enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. But that’s not all! You’ll also be able to tour the world without leaving Provence… Don’t believe us? Discover 10 places in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region that promise to knock your socks off! What’s more, several of them are featured in Nos Coins de Paradis ® (Our Corners of Paradise).
The Var area, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur, is home to 7 destinations offering astonishing changes of scenery!
- Never been to Croatia? Head to Sillans-la-Cascade, located just a few kilometres from the campsite. This tranquil site, set in idyllic surroundings, is very reminiscent of the landscapes of Croatia. If you fancy a delightful stroll or freshwater dip, don’t miss this pretty little corner of the Var area, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur.
- Fancy escaping to the Koh Phi Phi islands in Thailand at a fraction of the cost? Just head to the lower part of the Verdon Canyon and drink in the views! Turquoise waters and dizzy decors… Also referred to as the Grand Canyon of France, the Verdon Canyon (Gorges du Verdon) is sure to dazzle you with its beauty.
- How about a little trip to Sardinia? There’s no point crossing the Mediterranean, because its twin lies just a few minutes away from the campsite! With its wild scenery, Cape Taillat is the spitting image of Sinis peninsula. Its turquoise waters are an irresistible invitation to dive in, so go on – take the plunge!
- Let’s stay in Italy with a little escapade to Port-Grimaud, otherwise known as the “Venice of Provence”. Located just 40 kilometres from the campsite, the timeless beauty of this magnificent little fishing village is a sight to behold. You can visit Port-Grimaud on foot, by bike or by boat – a real must-see during your stay in the Var, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur.
- Ah Barcelona! Long sandy beaches, dazzling sunshine and eternal blue skies… But guess what ? We have all that just a stone’s throw from the campsite too! The beaches of Saint-Aygulf are even the spitting image of their Spanish neighbours!
- And if you fancy visiting Germany without leaving the region, pop over to Pont des Tuves in Montauroux. Spanning the Var and Alpes Maritimes areas, this superb stone bridge built in 1802 will no doubt remind you of the Rakotzbrücke bridge in Saxony.
To wind up your ‘world tour’ of the Var in style, how about a stop-off at Rocher de Roquebrune rock, which will whisk you away to Utah in the United-States without having to apply for a visa! Soaring upwards between the Massif des Maures and Massif de l’Estérel, the rock’s fiery red colour conjures up images of the Utah Toadstools or Ayers Rock in Australia!
- Rocher de Roquebrune rock - Utah Made in Provence !
- The spectacular Gorges du Verdon canyon in the Var area, French Riviera-Côte d’Azur
- A refreshing dip in the waters of the Verdon river
- Port-Grimaud, Venice at your door, a few minutes from our campsite Les Jardins de La Pascalinette ®
- But you won’t find gondolas in Port-Grimaud!
In the Alpes Maritimes area, Italy, the United-States and Canada await you!
- Always fancied visiting Venice Beach in California? There’s no need to go so far… The Promenade des Anglais in Nice, boasting 4.5 km of beaches, is located less than two hours from our campsite. Revel in views as far as the eye can see, blue skies and the splendour of the Bay of Angels. Welcome to Nice!
- Situated in the Massif du Mercantour, at an altitude of around 1800 metres in the village of Entraunes, Lac d’Estenc lake propels you directly into the majestic scenery of Canada! Nature lovers will adore these breathtaking landscapes, combining waterfalls, lush green meadows and immense trees. The perfect place for outdoor leisure activities, Lac d’Estenc promises magnificent memories to take back home.
- And to wind up this whirlwind world tour of Provence, enjoy a visit to Villefranche-sur-Mer. This pretty seaside resort, lined with houses painted in cosy colours, will undoubtedly remind you of the cliffside village of Positano in Southern Italy.
You’re bound to be hungry when you arrive back at the campsite, so crown your day out with the gourmet specialities on offer at our restaurant-lounge bar. A voyage for the tastebuds this time!