Hiking all styles in Hyères / La Londe
Walking and cycling lovers, welcome to the Var!
The Var region and especially La Londe and Hyères offer a maze of magnificent lanes and pathways for walking fans.
Here is our selection of itineraries according to your fitness level and available time.
EASY around La Londe
- Dolmen de Gaoutabry: 7.4 km – Uphill slope 308 m – Length: 2 hrs
- Rouay de la Cabre: 9.2 km – Uphill slope 349 m – Length: 2.5 hrs
- Le Tour de La Londe: 9.4 km – Uphill slope 10 m – Length: 3 hrs
- Sentier du Littoral (coastal footpath): for walkers only
- L’Argentière – Fort de Brégançon: 18 km (return) – Uphill slope 300 m – Length: 6 hrs
- Port Miramar – Les Salins d’Hyères: 0.6 km (return) – Uphill slope 0 m – Length: 0.2 hrs
- Le Vallat La derroucade: 19.3 km – Uphill slope 672m – Length: 0.5 hrs
- Bridle path (cyclists and walkers also accepted): 15 km – Uphill slope 75 to 400 m.
Please go to the Tourist Office website for details.